Aids and Products for Respiratory Diseases
If you are suffering from:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD), also referred to as Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (COLD), or Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Inflammatory lung disease; or
Any other kind of respiratory disease, then Mobility Centre may be able to assist.
We supply a range of oxygen concentrators and nebulisers, all available for rent, hire, or purchase (new or second hand).
Please Note: For us to supply or rent an oxygen concentrator or nebuliser, we require a medical prescription or an advisory note from your GP, medical doctor, or respiratory specialist.
We offer a range of sizes of oxygen concentrators from:
- The smaller Invacare XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator; through to
- Our medium sized Solo 2 Transportable Oxygen Concentrator; and
- Our Stationary, larger oxygen concentrators.
With our broad range of sizes of oxygen concentrators, we can offer the solution that best meets your requirements. We can happily discuss your situation and advise you on your various options.
Our Portable Oxygen Concentrators
If you enjoy getting out and about, our portable concentrators may provide you with the convenience and ease you desire. Features include:
- Small and compact with its own handbag size carry case.
- Lightweight and easy to use; just 3 kg.
- Suitable for taking on aeroplanes and all stages of air travel; it meets standard carry-on luggage size requirements; most importantly approved for In-flight use.
- Comes with its own car charger.
- Offers oxygen setting options, level 1 to level 5.
- Provides up to 5 hours of use (set at level 2)
- Supplementary battery.
- Carry case and/or wheeled cart option.
- Available for short and long term rent or hire; purchase new or second hand.
For some respiratory conditions, a nebuliser may be an ideal treatment option. Please talk to us about your requirements, and we can discuss with your our range of products.
Maintenance and Annual Servicing
At Mobility Centre we offer full maintenance and servicing of oxygen concentrators and nebulisers. By arrangement, we can pick up from your home, and if required provide an interim item on loan. Some products require annual servicing, where others may only need to be serviced 3-yearly. We will happily advise you on your servicing requirements at the time of purchase.
Please contact us for more information about our range of respiratory aids and equipment.
DeVilbiss Pulmo-Aide® Compact Compressor Nebuliser System
A high quality nebuliser, portable and easy to use.$481.00 View
Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Designed for home or clinical use, our new oscillometric method Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is an easy to use, non-invasive way of measuring systolic, diastolic blood pressure and heart rate.
Accurate and reliable with a large memory recall and fully automatic measurements.$157.00 View