Refunds & Returns Policy
At Mobility Centre we are committed to providing a superior standard of service. This includes the right to return a product purchased either online, via our 0800 number, or direct from our shop floor.
Our 14 Days Returns Policy
- New, Used and Rental Products
- ‘New’ products: Our 14 days returns policy applies to the purchase of ‘new’ products only. If you wish to return any product, please Contact Us directly and explain your reason for wanting to return the product. If the reason provided is accepted by us we will happily agree to the return of the product and refund your money less our freight cost. There may also be a 10-15% restocking fee so please enquire before purchasing.
- For ‘used’ products, please Contact Us directly and explain your reason for wanting to return the product. If the reason provided is accepted by us we will happily agree to the return of the product and refund your money.
- For ‘hire or rental’ products, please Contact Us directly and explain your reason for wanting to return the product. Where the reason provided is accepted by us, we will happily cancel your rental agreement based on the terms of the agreement. If the product is being returned due to it being supplied damaged in some way, we will, wherever practicable, replace the existing rental item with another of similar type/function/model.
- The 14 days returns period commences from the date of purchase.
- Please note: you are responsible for arranging the return of the product including any freight or courier costs. The cost of sending the order to you will also be deducted from the refund paid.
- Once a product has been returned and accepted by us, we will refund the money to your nominated bank account within 7 working days.
Required Condition of Product for Return
All items must be returned in the condition they were sold. For new products, this means they must be unused with the original packaging intact and in order.
Certain Items Exempt from Our Returns Policy
Due to hygiene reasons some of our products including toilet items, bedding, under garments and cushions cannot be returned. Please feel free to ask us at the time of purchase if your particular item is exempt from our returns policy.
Powered mobility equipment is exempt from this policy.