The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is designed to:
- compress and support the sacroiliac joints (pelvic joints)
- relieve stress and instability within the pelvis
- allow the joint’s to regain normal movement
- stabilise the pelvis therefore strength is increased throughout your back, hips and legs
- reduce your chances of injury considerably during work or play
- fit your individual shape - available in 4 sizes
These belts are well designed, strong and rebust. Able to be worn through more than one pregnancy, or longterm as needed.
Wear your Serola belt at work, while playing sport or at home - can be worn day and night. Wear your belt while doing housework or gardening - anytime you need extra support and stability.
The Serola Difference:
- The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is the only belt designed to normalize the function of the sacroiliac joint.
- Non-elastic layer mimics action of ligaments.
- Additional elastic layer provides compression and helps maintain correct posture.
- No irritating buckles or pads.
- Does not replace muscle function - improves muscle function - increases strength throughout the body.
- Can be worn for extended periods without causing muscle weakness or atrophy.
- The Serola Sacroiliac Belt - It Works While You Work!
||Up to 86cm