- The Pride Power Assist is designed to aid caregivers in pushing manual wheelchair in otherwise strenuous situations such as up steep hills, inclines and loose gravel.
- The Power Assist is designed to work in conjunction with most wheelchairs with seat widths of 16" - 22".
- Weight capacity of 120kg / 264 lbs (wheelchair and user combined).
- The Power Assist has a maximum speed of up to 5 km/h (3.1 mph).
- Maximum speed = up to 5 km/h (3.1 mph)
- Range per Charge = Up to 10 km/h (6.2 mph)
- Maximum Gradient = 6 degrees
- Weight Capacity = 120kg (264 lbs)
- Motor = 12V - 100W - 4100RPM
- Total Weight = 14kg (30.8 lbs)
- Battery: 12V 17ah Seald Lead Acid
- Battery Weight = 6.05kg (13.3 lbs)
- Charger = 3A 12V output
- Fits Wheelchair Widths = 16" to 22"
- Dimensions = Height 285mm (11.2") | Length 280mm (11") | Width 220mm (8.6")
Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tyre pressure.
Due to manufacturing toleraces and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%.