Are you tired of suffering from neck and shoulder tension every time you travel or use a computer? Releaf is an innovative, patented neck rest that provides a delightful lifting sensation by temporarily supporting the weight of your head.
When your head remains in a static posture for a prolonged period of time, your neck and shoulder muscles often become tense. This happens because your neck and shoulder muscles are exerting extra effort to counteract gravity's pull and keep your head upright.
This muscle tension is often further compounded by improper posture. For example, continuously and habitually craning your neck forward (common during computer use) or sleeping with a crooked neck (common during travel) will often lead to neck and shoulder tension and pain.
How does Releaf work?
Releaf keeps your head and neck in good posture by supporting your head's weight (which can be up to 12 pounds) allowing your neck and shoulder muscles to relax.
Releaf incorporates a patented flex-tension response that acts like a built-in spring to provide proper support for your head. This unique feature also allows Releaf to conform to the shape of your neck for a comfortable fit.
To determine the size that is right for you measure at the narrowest part of your neck. The Releaf Neck Rest:
- Reduces neck and shoulder tension
- Allows you to work comfortably on the computer
- Features an adjustable contour fit
- Lightweight and flexible
- Easy to carry and pack in luggage
- Practical and convenient
- Comfortable and stylish
- Multi-purpose and can be used in a variety of activities, including while traveling, reading, sleeping upright, and watching TV
- Releaf neck rests are made of polyurethane covered with nylon/spandex
- Machine washable on cold/gentle cycle and tumble dry at low temperature setting. Be sure to fasten Velcro strap to prevent catching other clothing
For sizing measure neck circumference: Regular: 30-38cm/12-15", Large: 38-44cm/15 ¼-17 ¼"
1. Positioning: Hold your Releaf neck rest in front of you with the chin indentation on top in front of your chin and the Velcro strap in back, on your left.
: Wrap Releaf around your neck and fasten the Velcro® ends in the back. Make sure you can easily put both index fingers between Releaf and your neck. Leave enough room to breathe normally and feel comfortable.
3. Centering: Place a finger on each side of Releaf's chin indentation and center it under your chin.
4. Final: Pull the lower edge of Releaf down to fit comfortably under your chin. After you've adjusted Releaf, you'll feel your head slightly lifting.