4 October 2016
Mobility Products and Daily Living Aids
Have you recently acquired a short-term disability or health issue that is affecting your quality of life?
Do you want to stay active and enjoy doing the things you love?
Do you need support to live independently in your home and to safely access your community?
Do you have family or whānau who require support and equipment to live a safe and independent life?
We stock an extensive range of assistive and mobility equipment and daily living aids for purchase in store or online.
- A wide range of mobility scooters and power chairs
- Wheelchairs, walkers and rollators
- Bathroom equipment and safety rails
- Incontinence products
- Living and bedroom furniture
- Kitchen equipment
- Dressing aids
- Exercise equipment and other healthcare products
A range of bathroom, bedroom and mobility products available for hire.
- Cost-effective and convenient option for a short-term disability after injury or surgery
- Ideal when visitors with mobility needs come to stay
Life Unlimited Store provides free, independent information on disability issues and community resources.
- Quarterly Infolink e-newsletter and online articles
- Advice on grants for mobility scooters and electric chairs
- Free presentations to clubs, rest homes or community groups
Our stores are easy to access, with locations in Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua and Gisborne, so you can view our product range.